Friday 10 August 2007

Be Inspired...

Despite the stress of having the little flat redecorated, the excitement of choosing new furniture has taken over!

Not being able to face spending hours of precious weekend time trawling furniture shops with the masses, Pashminas and Pearls decided to spend a mere fraction of that time looking at furniture websites from the comfort of my sofa.

I say furniture websites plural but being a huge fan of Oka online I headed straight there – and there I looked no further. ‘Green Fingers’ (significant other) has just splashed out on some Oka furniture for his pad – sofa, coffee table, lights to name but a few(!) so I’d seen some of their newer products in the flesh.

Oka’s website is fabulous – with products ranging from sofas and beds to accessories and fabrics - the quality of the photography gives you a clear and enticing idea of how stylish your own home can look.

I could have furnished a whole house, let alone my two bedroom flat! And for those lacking in imagination, there’s a section on the site called Be Inspired that shows great examples of their pieces working together – fab for some helpful hints.


I must admit I did get a little carried away – despite the best intentions of only getting a couple of new bedside tables (pictured) and a chest of drawers , my final check out also included two gorgeous lattice lamps and a veda rug that will match my curtains perfectly!
Money well spent I say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I simply adore Oka too. If money was no object my home would be like an Oka show room! Love the bedside tables!
:)x