Friday 14 September 2007

Feeling broody...

When the new Autumn/Winter Boden catalogue dropped through my letter box the other day, I had to have all the restraint in the world not to put in a huge order and totally bankrupt myself (decorating the little flat ready for Green Fingers to move in to has cost me an arm and a leg)!

With their fabulous signature wrap around dresses and gorgeous knits, it’s easy to see how Johnny Boden (a name well known to every Pashminas & Pearls girl) has become so successful.
Rather than flicking aimlessly through the catalogue, I headed straight onto their online shop; you can get straight to where you want to look rather than sifting through pages.

Whilst window shopping - so to speak - I stumbled across the new baby Boden range. It’s quite simply to die for, and if I had a little person I’d have been unable to resist the gorgeous selection they’ve conjured up.

Luckily for Green Fingers, I’ve got two adorable nieces that I can spoil....for now! And with a birthday and Christmas coming up I went to town on the Baby Boden range.

I feel in love with this A line pinafore and secretly wish they did a more adult version, and the Teddy Button Through was just too cute not to buy too.
A well dressed baby is an absolute must when walking in the park or lunching with the girls , and Baby Boden is certainly the place.

A one stop shop from romper suits to snow suits (yes, they even provide for the March holiday to Meribel or Verbier!) – if you’re anything like me you’ll be unable to leave the site without feeling just a bit broody!

No comments: