Thursday 10 January 2008

Sales Heaven...


Pashminas and Pearls doesn’t do the sales well so when one of my favourite clothes shops went online, I realised that sale shopping couldn’t get any easier than sitting at my desk and browsing through the rails.


Far rather that than having to make a special trip with the masses on a Saturday morning - not to mention the slight headache from a Friday dinner party the night before (Pashminas and Pearls enjoys a glass of sauvingnon blanc or two)!


The Whistles website is fabulous and it’s as good as going to one of their shops – perhaps even better – they’ve tried all their clothes on mannequins so you don’t have to!


I adore their clothes – from simple knits with individual details to gorgeous girlie dresses and skirts for the more dressy occasions. They also do the best t-shirts to wear under knits or for a lazy Saturday or Sunday inside.


Their current sale is fantastic value for money. It’s not just the usual leftovers which sales so often are. They have a good range of dresses, coats, skirts, knitwear, t-shirts – all gorgeous pieces from the Autumn / Winter collection and definitely pieces I had wanted to buy had my bank balance not said no!


With the rain tipping down outside I just couldn’t resist this timeless (P&P doesn’t do die hard fashion) Swing Coat reduced from £220 to £110 saving me over £100 – the perfect amount to put towards a new pashmina!


Yes, we all deserve a pick me up in January.

No comments: